Group Bookings & Functions
A Mary Valley Rattler Experience provides a unique and memorable outing for your group.
The Rusty Rails Café at the historic Gympie Station can cater for up to 120 people. Care has been taken to ensure the historical integrity has been maintained whilst providing a light and contemporary restaurant offering a diverse and exciting menu.
Step back in time and board one of our lovingly restored carriages for your special group event, or hop aboard for a cocktail style event, a wine and cheese party or any special occasion; the options are endless.
WHAT WE OFFER
- We offer full catering on our carriages conveniently located at the historic Gympie Station.
- We can tailor a menu to suit your group requirements. Join us for morning or afternoon tea or lunch in the café, or ask us about our special function options for evening events.
- On board and on the station entertainment can also be accommodated.
- We love kids and kids love trains! We have the perfect group outing for schools, day care facilities and vacation care programs. Not only will the kids have a great time but they will have the opportunity to learn about the stories and history of the Mary Valley Railway Line and it’s people.
- We know that big kids love trains too and we welcome aged care groups, probus clubs and specialty groups.
We can cater for small to large groups on our scheduled departure days.
Please complete the form below if you have any inquiries or wish to make a booking.
We can tailor a private charter aboard any of our fleet. We specialise in themed events and can help you plan the perfect event for your special occasion.
Click HERE to see our fleet.
Our dedicated team are here to assist your group in making special memories with the Mary Valley Rattler.
There is ample parking available for coaches and catering options to suit your group’s requirements. We recommend pre-booking for groups of over 10 people to ensure you don’t miss out!
For all function and group booking enquiries, please complete the form below or call us on (07) 5482 2750